The Killer Wireless-AC 1550 features all of Killer’s latest new technology:
Advanced Stream Detect 2.0 Technology – Advanced Stream Detect Technology detects applications and websites, and prioritizes their traffic accordingly for the best speed and optimal performance.
DoubleShot Pro – Killer’s DoubleShot Pro Technology which allows you to use WiFi and Ethernet at the same time – even on different networks. Killer gives you the power to choose which apps go over Ethernet and which go over Wireless.
Killer Wireless xTend – Killer Wireless-AC 1550 feature Killer Wireless xTend technology which enables you to clone and easily extend the reach of your home network by to 1,000 square feet. In addition, Killer delivers an amazing experience with Wireless xTend because it prioritizes your important killer traffic above other connected device traffic.
Killer Control Center – Killer delivers you amazing networking control and information with the Killer Control Center. Gamers and PC users now have the power to control and configure your PC networking like never before.
- Single-chip, 2.4/5 GHz, 2 stream 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and BT 4.1
- 160MHz Channel Support
- 11ac 2X2 WLAN standards with low power PCIe (with L1 sub-state) interfaces + BT5 with USB interface.
- Module specifications: Next generation form factor, M.2, module size = 22mm x 30mm
- Chipset: Intel
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10
Features and Functionality:
- Highly integrated wireless local area network (WLAN) system-on-chip (SoC) for 5GHz 802.11ac, or 2.4/5GHz 802.11n WLAN applications.
- Supports 20/40 MHz at 2.4GHz and supports 20/40/80/160MHz at 5GHz
- 2×2 MU-MIMO with two spatial streams
- Bluetooth v5 solution
- Supports seamless roaming between access points.
- WLAN Frequency Band: 2.4/5 GHz
- Bluetooth Frequency Band: 2.4000 – 2.4835 GHz
- Wi-Fi Certified a/b/g/n/ac with wave 2 features, WMM, WMM-PS, WPA, WPA2, WPS2, Protected Management Frames, Wi-Fi Miracast as Source, and Wi-Fi Direct
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11e, 802.11h, 802.11b, 802.11w, 802.11r, 802.11j, 802.11v and 802.11i
- Authentication: WPA and WPA2, 802.1X (EAP-TLS, TTLS, PEAP, EAP-SIM, EAP-AKA)
- Authentication Protocols: PAP, CHAP, TLS, MS-CHAP, MS-CHAPv2
- Encryption 64-bit and 128-bit WEP, TKIP, 128-bit AES-CCMR
- Wi-Fi Direct Encryption and Authentication: WPA2-PSK, AES-CCMP